Applying for a visa can be a tedious task that involves a lot of hassle and frequent delays in the processing of it all. Thankfully though, there are a few nice countries in the world where we Pakistanis enjoy visa-free access or can get a visa on arrival!
You can visit these countries without being stressed or overworked in the preparatory phase of the holiday. We’ll be walking you through all these destinations and describing the highlights they all have to offer, after which you can evaluate and decide for yourself where you want to go.
The following are the countries where Pakistanis can get a visa on arrival:
This is what you should be doing when visiting this tropical country:
- Visit the lle Sainte Marie island on the east coast of Madagascar
- Explore the diverse terrain of the Isalo National Park
- Spend a day at the small but extremely popular island of Nosy be
Some of the best things to do at this perfect beach holiday destination are:
- Go deep sea diving in the crystal blue water
- Try snorkeling, surfing, and paddle boarding
- Go Dolphin spotting in the waters
Nepal has some beautiful natural attractions and ancient monuments that truly add to its value. When here you should definitely:
- Visit the Golden Temple (Gwa Bahal)
- Explore the Patal Museum
- See the Golden Gate and the garden of dreams
Seychelles is a beautiful place to visit for any holiday. Here you can:
- Walk in the Vallée de Mai on Praslin
- Visit one of the world smallest capitals Victoria on Mahé
- Go rock climbing and zip lining
- Try Scuba diving
When in Dominica you should:
- Visit the Boiling Lake
- Visit The Cabrits National Park more popularly referred to as Fort Shirley
- View the Trafalgar Falls
This is just a brief outline of some of the places you can visit with your green passport and have a good time. If you’ve been to any one of these places then share your experience and let us know what else is worth seeing and exploring. Detailed blogs about these destinations are coming soon.
The writer of this guest post is Umana Khan. She tweets as @UmanaFKhan. She can be contacted there.